CARE OF YOUR RUBBER GUMBOOTS
Natural rubber has similar features to leather.
- Store your rubber boots in a cool, non heated environment (not in a heated wardrobe).
- Avoid storing or drying boots near sources of artificial heat as the rubber will deteriorate or buckle.
- Prolonged exposure to direct sun light will cause the rubber to become dry, brittle and cracking will occur as the rubber perishes.
- Do not leave your rubber gumboots outside for a prolonged period of time.
- Rinse boots after use using mild detergent.
- Use of solvents will penetrate the silicon coating of rubber.
- Treat rubber boots regularly with a silicon rubber conditioner.
- Removing your boots by using your alternate foot to push the other boot off, may result in heel splitting.
- Our warranty covers defective workmanship causing leakage in waterproof products.
- Please note we cannot be responsible for :
- Fit related problems.
- Incidental damage, such as holes, rips and sustained seam wear,which not as a consequence of manufacturing.
- Lack of maintenance.
- Normal wear and tear.